- How many computers can I Install on?
- The purchase of a New York Pack license officially entitles you to install New York Pack on one single computer. However, for your convenience, we allow you to activate the software on up to three computers that are owned and/or operated by the purchaser.
This flexibility allows you to deal with broken / lost / stolen computers and is not intended to allow you three separate active licenses.
You can move your license to a new computer provided old licenses have been deactivated first.
If you have any problems activating your software then please contact us at email@example.com.
- Moving licenses to new computers
- We allow License keys to be moved to other machines. This service is intended to allow people to upgrade their machines and move New York Pack licenses across to them.
Note: We do not offer a real-time floating license system and we do not guarantee that if you deactivate a machine that your license will be immediately available for use.
To move a license you must deactivate the old machine first.
The stand-alone application can be deactivated by selecting “Clear Registration Details” on the menu bar.
Deactivation apps for plugins can be found here for Mac OSX and Windows.
You can download these and run them as required to free up your license key.
While deactivation will normally be automatic, there are times when this will not happen automatically. If your license does not free up within 30 minutes then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process this manually for you. This process can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Standard Edition Licenses
- Due to the increasing number of products we have available, maintaining separate “standard” editions is no longer feasible.
Purchases are final and we reserve the right to either grant or refuse refund at our discretion.
In some circumstances we may allow either a refund or a shift to an alternate New York Pack product.
If you feel that this is necessary then please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
License changes will be considered where:
- There has been a purchasing error and the license key has not been activated.
- There is a prior agreement in email to allow cross-grade when a new product is made available.
- There are issues with the software that prevent it from working as advertised and we are unable to resolve the issue.
Refunds will be considered under the following circumstances:
- The License key has not been activated.
- There are issues with the software that prevent it from working as advertised and we are unable to resolve the issue in a satisfactory timeframe or provide an acceptable alternative.
Refunds and cross-grades will not be given where:
- You have simply changed your mind about the purchase.
- You wish to switch to a different version of New York Pack.
- A license key has been activated and used for a reasonable period of time.
- The customer discovers a software defect that is not mission-critical and does not prevent the software from operating as intended.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR NEW YORK PACK
APPLIED IMAGE LTD’S End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and APPLIED IMAGE LTD for the APPLIED IMAGE LTD software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and APPLIED IMAGE LTD, (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use.
APPLIED IMAGE LTD grants you the right to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g., Mac OSX 10.9].
- Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- Installation and Use.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from APPLIED IMAGE LTD’s websites may be freely distributed.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services.
APPLIED IMAGE LTDmay provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
Without prejudice to any other rights, APPLIED IMAGE LTD may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by APPLIED IMAGE LTD or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by APPLIED IMAGE LTD.
APPLIED IMAGE LTD expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided “As Is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. APPLIED IMAGE LTD does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. APPLIED IMAGE LTD makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. APPLIED IMAGE LTD further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall APPLIED IMAGE LTD be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of “Authorized Users” use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if APPLIED IMAGE LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will APPLIED IMAGE LTD be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. APPLIED IMAGE LTD shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.