- Refund and Exchange Policy
- A test preset is available for all New York Pack products.
It is both encouraged and expected that customers fully evaluate software using the test preset available prior to purchase. Purchases are final and we reserve the right to either grant or refuse refund at our discretion.In some circumstances we may allow either a refund or a shift to an alternate New York Pack product. If you feel that this is necessary then please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
License changes will be considered where:
- There has been a purchasing error and the license key has not been activated.
- There is a prior agreement in email to allow cross-grade when a new product is made available.
- There are issues with the software that prevent it from working as advertised and we are unable to resolve the issue.
- Refunds will be considered under the following circumstances:
- The License key has not been activated.
- There are issues with the software that prevent it from working as advertised and we are unable to resolve the issue in a satisfactory timeframe or provide an acceptable alternative.
Refunds and cross-grades will not be given where:
- You have simply changed your mind about the purchase.
- The customer discovers a software defect that is not mission-critical and does not prevent the software from operating as intended.
- The product has been activated and used for a reasonable period of time.